This is Gwen's BLOG. She posts messages to friends and family here.
I thought you were the only one invited to Ailene's -- you were certainly the only one there :). Her brother doesn't count, you know.Love, Mom!
Hi Gwen! It's Grammy and I signed up for a Google account just so I could send comments to you. That's because I love you so very much. Hope you are still enjoying your friends and family and their birthdays.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I thought you were the only one invited to Ailene's -- you were certainly the only one there :). Her brother doesn't count, you know.
Love, Mom!
Hi Gwen! It's Grammy and I signed up for a Google account just so I could send comments to you. That's because I love you so very much. Hope you are still enjoying your friends and family and their birthdays.
Post a Comment