Friday, January 2, 2009

Geese Mafia and the New Year Party

Today we went on a nature walk at a pond. There wasn't much wildlife.When we got to the pond we saw some geese who thought we had handouts. Mom took a few pictures and before Mom took pictures Mom told Xavier that she wanted to take pictures before the geese came and asked for handouts.After the pictures Xavier said,"Geese! Handouts!".Mom told Xav that geese could break his arm!I headed toward the parking lot."Gwen where are you going?"asked Mom. "To the parking lot to make sure that the geese don't break my arm!"I anwsered.So when you go to the pond be prepared for the GEESE MAFIA!

On New Years Eve we went to a party down the street at a friend's house. I spent my time playing Lego Star Wars,drawing,reading,and admiring legos.By the way,I am having a great time with my hermit crabs.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I like your story.

Mandy said...

Umm, that previous message was actually by Xav, who was logged in as me at the time.

Still, I'm glad you are liking your hermit crabs :)